TOP 10 “Things to do while Scandal is on hiatus”
1. Organize your bookshelf.
Surely you have books that you have neglected because of this amazing show…GET TO IT!
2. Call your mother and talk about Scandal.
Mom always appreciates a call and you can have a cool conversation about Olivia’s fashion sense and how Huck turned into a punk.
3. Find a cure for ADHD.
Huh?…what was that?…I got distracted.
4. Start a support group for Scandal withdrawal. S.W.A.G. (Scandal Withdrawal Assistance Group)
I would do this one myself, but I have a blog to write.
5. Write your own TV Drama and cast Megan Goode as the lead.
I know it was done already…but do it again Megan deserves it
6. Become a politician and run for President of the Scandal Fan Club.
I’m sure there are great perks with becoming the president of the Scandal Fan Club. All the wine you can drink and more backstabbing than you can handle cant be bad.
7. Watch Greys Anatomy.
I always seem to catch the last 5 minutes of the most dramatic moments of Greys right before Scandal comes on. Im assuming that this show is awesome because Shonda Rhimes writes this also. All I know is that I would NEVER want to be a patient at that hospital. TOO MUCH DRAMA!
8. Defend the show to all of your friends who dont watch it.
Olivia is a “complex” character to say the least and people who dont know anything about the show seem to be talking about it the most. Invite your friends to the S.W.A.G meetings and provide some insight on the gladiators.
9. Create fictitious story lines about Scandal and start discussions on FB.
In my version of Scandal, Edison beats up the President a marries Olivia. HA!
10. Go for a walk at your nearest park and hold secret meetings on the park bench.
Apparently the best way to make sure things are kept secret is to have a discussion on a park bench surrounded by the public.
Thats my Top 10 List of “Things to do while SCANDAL is on hiatus.” Could it be better? What would you add? I would love to read your input below. Like the blog, share the blog and leave a comment. 🙂
Buy/Listen to The Hit Single “Take Our Time (Right Away)” produced by Tye Hill from the soon to be released Ep “Ladies Love Mixtapes”